Monday, September 7, 2015

10 Blogs That Help Me Find My Life (and Can Help you Find Yours)

First things first: I am a personal development junkie. I EAT self-development books and spend a lot of time looking up inspirational videos and blogs. Of all the blogs on my queue, the following 10 have been most helpful for getting me out of my own head and into action. I hope that at least one of these blogs gives you power and fuel when you most need it.

1.HappyBlackWoman-Rosetta Thurman is my mentor, Spirit Guide, and the blogger I would most like to sip bourbon and shoot the shit with. (Open invitation: Rosetta, what's good?) This woman left a safe, steady 9-5 to build an empire that supports women in their transition to a location-independent lifestyle. She is kicking ass and taking names, and she  refuses to apologize for it! Plus, she rocks a full and fluffy fro (#teamnatural) that gives me LIFE! Yaaaaas, queen! Slay on!

2.Tara Sophia Mohr-Tara Mohr, author of Playing Big, is an expert on women's leadership. Her blog (and the book) have helped me to get clear on how to support my clients in unhooking from other people's expectations so they can live a life that feels good. If you're tired of sitting on your passion (or your ass!) and ready to take bold action toward the life you've always dreamed about, go 'head and check out this blog.You're welcome.

3.The Crunk Feminist Collective- Because... life. Enjoy eight brilliant women snatching edges with zero remorse.

4.The Good Therapy Blog- This blog was created to reduce stigma around therapy and encourage healthy explorations of mental health treatment options. Full of how-to's and advice for navigating difficult transitions. We take care of physical pain almost immediately, but neglect our mental health because we feel it's not as important, or it shouldn't be an issue. Stop it.Check out some of these posts, and please share with anyone that might need some extra support.

5.Heidi Powell-She's a trainer from Extreme Weight Loss who blogs to teach women how to love who they are. She offers fitness support, daily inspiration, and healthy recipes. If you're tryna get tight and right in mind and body, mosey on over to her site.

6. Kale and Chocolate-Mind/body nutrition to help you savor your life. Can be helpful in changing your relationship to food.

7.Marie Forleo-Business and marketing strategies plus a little extra to help you infuse more fun into each day. She's been on Oprah, so you know she's the real deal, honey!

8. 8 Women Dream-Encourages women from all walks of life to go after their dreams. I appreciate the reminders that my dreams are valid and possible.

9. Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts- Offers self-care tips and reminds me how fabulous I am!

10. Live Bold and Bloom- This blog offers self-improvement and confidence coaching when you need to remind yourself that you got it going on. Cause you do!

Read and be merry! And let me know  which blogs really speak to you! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment